Welcome to the ACC Financial Aid Office!
The ACC Financial Aid Office offers students assistance with paying for their college expenses in the form of federal and state grants, loans, and work-study opportunities.
To apply for financial aid, students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, also known as a FAFSA. There is no deadline to submit a FAFSA and applications are processed year-round. However, processing the complete applications can take up to six weeks to complete. Students are highly encouraged to start the enrollment process early and to complete their FAFSA early in the admissions process to ensure funds are available for qualified students by the payment deadline.
Financial Aid Advisors are available in Room A-155 to assist students one-on-one with their FAFSA application, loan information, Veterans aid support, financial aid eligibility, and other questions or concerns.
- Apply for FAFSA now at www.fafsa.ed.gov! Financial Aid applications are accepted throughout the year; however, some funds are limited and awarded on the first-come-first basis. Apply early for best opportunities!
- The FINANCIAL AID CENSUS DATE may effect your aid. Click here to view the new policy.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadlines - In order to be reviewed, appeal applicants must have *COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED* all other required paperwork for their Financial Aid Application. Appeals without documentation will not be reviewed. The ACC Appeals Committee has three weeks from the appeal deadline to make a decision. Once a decision is made, the applicant will be notified through email. Download Financial Aid Appeal Deadlines.
Important information about disbursements, bookstore purchases, refunds, and Financial
Aid Census Dates (drop/withdraw dates) is provided below. Please click the appropriate
- NOTE TO LOAN BORROWERS: You must be enrolled and attending at least six (6) eligible hours at the time of loan disbursement, or your loan may be delayed, adjusted, and/or canceled. The first disbursement for first-time loan borrowers will be held for 30 days. If you are seeking a loan for the 12 Week, Mini 2, Mini 3, or individual Summer sessions, please email the Financial Aid Office for assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All previous grades and Satisfactory Academic Progress must be reviewed before aid is disbursed.
- Check your fee receipt (on The POD or WebACCess) for a credit before going to the ACC Bookstore.
Download and complete Financial Aid Forms here. These are for students who have already completed the FAFSA and received an email from the ACC Financial Aid Office.